Saturday, September 8, 2012

Want a recession-proof job? Think direct sales.

I want to share with you all today what is recession proof in this economy. 
1) investing in yourself first and foremost
2) Direct Sales
 
I am told every single day I do not want to do sales. Ok did you know that you do sales every single day of your life? You sell your kids on eating Veggies, you sell your friends on the new product or book you just bought you do sales every single day of your life not even knowing it!!! I suggest you get good at sales because here is the real deal, you can have a killer resume but if you cannot sell yourself to that interviewee guess what - you will remain unemployeed!!! If you do not like sales and you do not want to do sales get ready to not land that dream job you have dreamed about. Trust me you have to sell to get anywhere in this world. It is not the economy it is your sales attitude!!!
 
PAPARAZZI is the easiest direct sales opportunity - our $5 jewelry and accessories sell themselves. Contact me for information on how to get started for just $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment