Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gift Giving Made Simple

If you're like me you have many times each month when you need a gift to give someone special.  You want to give something nice, but don't want to spend a fortune.   My daughters have friend birthday parties to attend, I have friends I give gifts to for birthdays, sisters I visit and/or teach, thank you gifts, graduations, congratulations, etc.  Picking out and paying for a gift shouldn't be difficult, but sometimes it is. 

Here's a great gift idea.  If the receiver is a female why not give Paparazzi?  Every girl loves accessories.  Here's an example....today my girls went to a birthday part for a young gal in the neighborhood.  For just $14.00 we were able to give her a spectatular gift of Paparazzi.  Wrap-it-up, select a nice card, and wallah!....the perfect gift idea.
The receiver was a young youth, very modest.  So the girls picked-out a couple of modest hair clips and some sets of matching earrings.  (sorry for the grainy picture...all I had at the time was my phone camera).
In the past when we've gone to the store to pick-out gifts for friends we can barely make it out without spending more than $25 for a decent gift.  With Paparazzi we saved money and gave something that is truly useful.

At our Paparazzi Boutique we have something for every taste and style.  Here are some additional gift creations others have purchased and given.  This was for a 'tween' girl, 12-years-old.
This was for an 8-year-old girl....
We also have styles for the more 'grown-up' ladies.  (We're not old, just more mature, right?)  How about our chunky necklaces with matching bracelets?  Only $10 and you have a high quality, perfect gift.
We have jewelry and accessories in every color to coordinate.  Matching earrings and rings too!
Let us help you make gift giving easy.  Any time you need a gift, come on over.  One woman who attended a recent party said, 'I'm coming to your Paparazzi Boutique this year every time my kids need a birthday present.  This is fabulous.'  Let us help you too!  Contact me anytime to pick-out a gift, even a gift for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment