Thursday, September 22, 2011

12 FREE items - what a Party!

We had a GREAT party tonight at Lori Poll's home in South Weber. 
Lots of NEW Fall product and styles.  We had it hanging everywhere!
I had items on her piano, her bookshelves, her cabinets and tables.  Lori did a GREAT job inviting people.  The house was packed for 2 full hours and they kept me busy.  27 people made purchases and in the end, Lori and her girls got to pick 12 FREE items!  Amazing. 
I love parties like this.  I love Paparazzi parties in general.  It's so fun to socialize with all the great women in society.  See them visit with their friends.  Try on jewelry to accessorize an outfit or just to make them feel extra beautiful.  It was a fantastic night and I was honored to be a part of it.

Thanks Lori for hosting such a great party!  I love the women of South Weber. 

P.S.  The marshmallow popcorn was delicious.  And so was the guacamole!

No comments:

Post a Comment