Monday, September 19, 2011

NEW Fall Product Line and Special Gift Wrap Offer

'I'm so excited.  And I just can't hide it.'  Remember that song from the 80's?  Well, I've been singing it all weekend.  It's a truism for me right now.  I am really excited to share our new FALL product line with you.  I went to the corporate Paparazzi training on Saturday and had the best time ever!  Our company founders rock!  At the training I was able to hand-pick tons of new product from the Fall line.  I have it in my little hands as we speak and am ready to share it with you.

I will be having an Open House this Friday from 6-9 pm so you can get a peak at the new products.  Here is just a sampling:

My FALL is getting booked with lots of fun home parties.  If you want to get FREE jewelry and do some shopping for the holidays, contact me to book your party. 

'Tis the Season to start getting gifts.  I am doing something totally awesome!  If you purchase items from me that are for a gift, I'll give you gift wrap for FREE.  I have jewelry boxes, chinese carton gift boxes, gift bags, tissue paper, ribbon, and more!  You pick what you'd like to wrap your gift in.  (one per customer) 

Check out the details on the right side of the blog for the open house this Friday.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment