Monday, September 26, 2011

Need extra cash? Check this out!

I know a few of you who could really use some extra cash. If you're looking for a part time or full time job, please check out and consider Paparazzi Accessories. This company has something NO ONE else is offering. OVER 300 products priced at $5 OR LESS! You read that correctly 5 BUCKS or LESS! Beautiful accessories you would find at the mall, for $5 or less. Unlike most companies out there Paparazzi has VERY few consultants in most states. Most states don't have any consultants.  I am looking for 3 amazing people to join my team this month and hope you will consider this opportunity.

Go to http://www.paparazziaccessories.com/ and learn about this amazing opportunity and how easy it is to get started.  Or just call or message me.  Here are some of the 300 plus products available as I displayed them at an open house I had this past weekend, and there are more I still have in boxes: 

RINGS

BRACELETS

EARRINGS

NECKLACES

HEADBANDS and HAIR CLIPS
 

AMAZING PAPARAZZI

No comments:

Post a Comment