Friday, October 21, 2011

New Events Added!

'Tis the holiday season, for sure.  We are having so much fun doing home parties (open houses) with all of you.  We've had 2-3 events every week.  We have 10 more already scheduled through November.  We've added a few more to the details on the right-hand side of the blog.  We have parties scheduled in the following locations:

- Washington Terrace
- Ogden
- N. Ogden
- West Haven
- S. Ogden
- Brigham City
- Layton
- Pleasant View

Find one closest to you and come join us!  Everyone is always welcome to any party we are doing.  They are all open house style so stop in anytime between the set hours.

OR........call me to schedule your own party and you can earn the hostess rewards!  I still have a few dates available in November.  We have Tuesday tne 15th, Saturday the 19th, and Tuesday the 29th.  Plus, Saturday December 3rd would be an excellent time for a party.  Christmas gift shopping!!!  Just give me a call or send me an email if you want one of those dates.

djevansfamily@msn.com
801-644-6756

I hope you are all having a marvelous Fall season and looking forward to the holidays as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment