Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NEW - lots of NEW items - in this week!

Wow.  That's all I can say is, wow!  You will totally LOVE the new items I got just this week.  They are perfect for the holidays and to give as gifts to your friends and family.  New mini Paparazzi or Starlet earrings and rings for the little ones (good stocking stuffers).  New bracelets, new necklaces, new earrings.  Let me show you what I'm talking about:




This ribbon necklaces comes in 6 colors.  Purple, Pink, White, Gray, Brown and Black.
This short charm necklace comes in 4 colors.  Brown, Red, White and Black.

This necklace comes in Turquoise/Blue, Orange, Red, and Black.
This multi-chain, delicate beaded necklaces comes in just about every color.  I have brown, red, orange, green, blue, purple, pink, black and yellow.
Whew!  See what I mean?  And everything is just $5.  5-bucks (plus tax).  Amazing!  We have added 3 more parties to our October/November schedule - so check out the dates and locations on the right-hand-side of the blog and find one near you.  You are welcome to stop in to any open house/party in your location and pick-up some of these fun items. 

Come do your holiday shopping with us.  Purchase something for a friend or family member, a stocking-stuffer, or just get something for yourself.

People also come to my house daily...so call me if you'd rather just come over and shop by yourself.  Everything is set-up at my house and you are always welcome.  Just give contact me to make sure I am home.

I absolutely LOVE all the new items.  I have over 1,500 pieces in my inventory.  Everything is just $5.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment